Intensive weightloss nutrition and hypnotherapy weekend at Champneys, Tring, Herts.
17/18 June 2017
Book now at www.champneys.com
Hypnoslim at Champneys is a weightloss nutrition and hypnotherapy weekend course.It incorporates detailed nutrition advice and the very latest brain training techniques to enable you to regain control over your eating and lose weight permanently.
Over the space of a weekend, Lowri leads a small group through three sessions of nutrition and targeted hypnotherapy to address deep-seated negative eating habits, reduce cravings and self sabotage and increase motivation to eat healthily and exercise.
Hypnoslim at Champneys has been created to be a totally unique and even life-changing (as well as size-changing) experience.
Subjects covered in the course include:
- Portion size and speed of eating.
- Food cravings – cake, chocolate, bread, pasta and wine.
- Over-eating triggers – stress and emotional eating
- Motivation to exercise.
- Body confidence and investing in yourself.
Nutrition advice will cover
- Could you have a hormone imbalance that is causing your weight gain and what to do about it (PMS, PCOS, menopause/andropause,hypothyroid and diabetes)
- Mood and food. Depression, anxiety, SAD and insomnia and their effect on appetite
- Popular diets (5:2, Dukan, Weightwatchers, Ella’s Kitchen etc). Which one is right for you?
YOU CAN NOW UPGRADE YOUR HYPNOSLIM WEEKEND WITH THESE EXTRAS
1 HOUR INDIVIDUAL NUTRITION CONSULTATION WITH LOWRI £99 (usual clinic price £125)
* Discuss your nutritional needs in private, set a goal and get in depth advice. Includes detailed food diary analysis.
1 HOUR CONSULTATION PLUS 30 MINUTE FOLLOW-UP TELEPHONE CONSULT AFTER THE COURSE £125
* Add a 30 minute follow-up consult 2 weeks after the course ends to keep you on track and offer further advice
FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING £149
* Find out what could be causing your bloating, water retension or skin problems with this simple skin prick blood test for 75 foods, drinks and ingredients including wheat, gluten and dairy.
To add these, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lowri says: “So much of what we put on our plates is related to what is going on in our heads, so the best way to lose weight for good has to be to change your thinking around food.”
Here’s what those who have already done the course say about it:
“A perfect kickstart.”
“A personal touch, but not intrusive.”
“This is an excellent course for anyone who wants to change their habits and attitudes to food. The effects of the hypnotherapy were felt from the first session.”
100% of course participants would recommend it to a friend!
‘So much of what we put on our plates is related to what is going on in our heads, so the best way to lose weight for good has to be to change your thinking around food.’